This Spanish-style house is for a larger lot and a higher budget. Extra rooms such as a home office, maids’ and drivers’ quarters are included in this design. Due to the style of the house, this is better located in cooler climates.
Minimum Lot Size: 798sqm
ESTIMATED CONSTRUCTION COST
|Structure Only||P5,340,000 – P6,230,000|
|Semi-Finished||P7,120,000 – P8,010,000|
|Standard Finishes||P8,900,000 – P9,790,000|
|Choice Finishes||P10,680,000 – P12,460,000|
- Mirror image of plan
- Changing windows and doors
- Minimum lot size: 20.0m x 25m (with or without cars)
WAYS TO VALUE ENGINEER
- Reduce sliding doors and window sizes
- Do not raise house if terrain is flat
- No roof over carport
- Remove maids’ and drivers’ quarters if not needed
I like this design, but it wouldn’t fit my lot. What can we do?
Email us a copy of your lot plan at email@example.com and the PHD code of the house design you like, and we can advise (for free!) if and how the plan can be adjusted to your lot.