This two-story simple house is a modern take of a Filipino house. With minimum 2 meters setback at all sides, it allows for a verandah from the living area and the master bedroom. The window design is a unique feature that represents the ventanillas of the bahay kubo or the traditional nipa hut.
A full-sized toilet and bath is provided for each story, and as a bonus, the number of steps from ground to second floor is considered lucky.
There are generous spaces for wardrobe closets for each bedroom, and a storage room below the stairs.
Minimum lot size: (11m x 12.3m) 135sqm
ESTIMATED CONSTRUCTION COST
|Structure Only||Php 1,008,000 – Php 1,176,000|
|Semi-Finished||Php 1,344,000 – Php 1,512,000|
|Standard Finishes||Php 1,680,000 – Php 1,848,000|
|Choice Finishes||Php 2,016,000 – Php 2,352,000|
- Mirror image of plan
- Minimum lot size: 10.0m x 12.3m or 10.00m x 8.8m (if no car)
WAYS TO VALUE ENGINEER
- Change master bedroom sliding door to windows
- Reduce window 1 panels to 2
- Do not raise house
- Change Spanish clay tiles to longspan roofing (ideally color red or brown)
- Instead of fixed glass panels with grills, have scored concrete painted in dark brown
- Remove trellis over carport
I like this design, but it wouldn’t fit my lot. What can we do?
Email us a copy of your lot plan at email@example.com and the PHD code of the house design you like, and we can advise (for free!) if and how the plan can be adjusted to your lot.